Sunday, March 14, 2010

Running Week In Review (and look ahead) - week of March 1



I'm behind.

But, lookie, lookie, lookie!!! Short sleeves and NO gloves! Woot! On Saturday, I did 15 miles in a teeshirt, no gloves, no knit cap. I could have even wore shorts, but instead I wore my capris. It was perfect, even with the HUGE blister I developed 1/3rd of the way through (those particular shoes will be leaving my home soon).

For the week, I hit:
Monday - Nothing (UsRD)
Tuesday - 4 easy
Wednesday - was supposed to be 8 miles with 4x.5 mile intervals, but was actually a bit over 6 with 2x.5 mile intervals
Thursday - 4 easy+6 strides
Friday - 6 easy
Saturday - 15 long

Total = 36.64 (short by about 8.5 miles)

This coming week, I have:
Monday - 5 recovery+ 6 strides
Tuesday - 10 miles inclusive of 4x1 miles at 5K race pace
Wednesday - SRD
Thursday - 10 easy
Friday - 5 recovery
Saturday - 21 long (21 miles!!!! eeek!)

But, I've started being able to run outside, in the dark, at night and it has been peaceful and lovely.

No comments: