Sunday, November 21, 2010

Play along on this one, will ya? What breed is my dog?


This is Sandy. She is six months and probably almost as big as she is going to get. Currently, she is about 25 lbs. We got her at the pound and have no idea what breeds she might be. She was listed as a "Shepherd Mix," but, really who knows?

Because everyone asks us what breed she is and because everyone has an opinion, I have decided to spring for the DNA test (for kicks and giggles). So, place your friendly bets on this one.

I'll give you the info I have:

"Shepherd Mix"
25 lbs at six months
Paws are white
Intelligent
Willful
Good jumper (can jump without assistance of a chair from the floor to the top of the table)
Not in love with water
Territorial
Loves to play
Hates being left alone
Very much bonded to me (one person as opposed to everyone in this family)

If you have questions or need more pictures let me know. Pick up to three breeds. Winner gets the privilege of being right.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have nooo clue. I'm not very dog-breed savvy. She's adorable, though!