Monday, November 1, 2010

Team Rasmo Cousins Trip HAWAII, Day Eight Saturday

Time to go home. Sniff.

We had to rise early (now that we are finally on Hawaii time) and leave. Complicating our travel was the security problems with the tampered toner cartridges being shipped from Yemen. We had to prepare for tighter security (though we were flying out of tiny little Kona airport).

I had to snag a couple of pictures from the moving car as we drove to the airport.

"Save Ferris." How I caught that particular one is completely beyond me.







Goodbye Hawaii. We will miss you.

For what it is worth, I'm really glad we went to the big island, but I prefer Maui. I'm thinking that we will next hit Oahu. Maybe with the Rasmo Cousins in the future. But, next up for the Miles family: Playa del Carmen for Joey and Nayeli's wedding in January.


No comments: