Sunday, November 21, 2010

Joy Is. . . Another Beautiful Fall Day (also, when Daddy comes home early)



This fall has just largely been lovely around here. Anyway, I've been busy. I needed to get my second Biochemistry exam done (I'm behind in the class and trying to catch back up). Rather than go for my long run on Friday, I decided to stay at work, put in some last minute studying, and take my exam.


So, I did.


And, then I went to Hobby Lobby to get some more pictures and posters framed.

And, then I came home. I let the dog out and welcomed the kids. Eric had come home at lunch to let the dog out and rake some leaves. We had a note that said, "let the kids know that they can play in the leaf pile, but they cannot move it." So, when the kids came home, I passed the message on to them and they were out the door in a flash. Not a few minutes had gone by and Eric was home. I love when he gets home from work early.

And, so we played outside and enjoyed the last few days of fall we will get. Winter will be here soon. Most of the trees have lost their leaves and the color is starting to fade. Only a little bit longer and it will be cold and grey. So, we will enjoy what we have in the last few days that we have.

Can you see the boy in this picture?


How about here?








No comments: