Friday, October 29, 2010

Team Rasmo Cousins Trip HAWAII, Day Four Tuesday

Lauren and I woke up early on Tuesday morning, so we went for a walk and got a croissant.



And, then, once everyone was up, we went to breakfast at the Cereal Bar.


The cereal bar is right next to the dolphin encounter where they have a new baby!



And, we met Ketchup, a resort kitty that is rather friendly.



Requisite "ultimate nerd" picture. We, as a family, have to take this picture every time we have a cousins' trip. Usually, the picture is taken by Cameron and me. I take a picture of him taking a picture of me. Tradition! Tradition.






This was one of my favorite moments. On Sunday, when Jonathan and I were walking through the resort together during my break, we walked up this staircase and saw this view for the first time. Jonathan, my five-year-old boy, gasped and noted the beauty of what he saw.



And, then it was date night. Gammie and Papa agreed to watch all the kiddos while the three couples went to dinner sans enfant.










Eric and I had a delicious and wonderful dinner at Brown's Beach House Restaurant They told us that we were getting the best seat in the house and I thought that they said that to everyone. And, then they walked us to our table and it literally was the.best.seat.in.the.house.

No comments: